Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Enjoy Learning New Things

Jack Black referenced this at the end of the VMA show last week. It kept ringing in my head, and I just had to find out what a Rusty Trombone is. I had guessed correct in that it is a sexual phrase, and had no clue that that is what those actions are called.

Rusty Trombone

In a side note, I played trombone while in Junior High. It was part of the "you are forced to play in band, only because your older sister was in band" unwritten rule of the Public School system in NYC. I'd like to maybe pick it up one day, since I have no time right now for such things.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger i like cheese said...

hahaha. glad to see there is a name for that. i was tired of calling it my "giving you a rim job while jerking you off" move.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

That is still a good term to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home