Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lately I've Had Alot of Gas

I think it may be due to my bigger appetite, and higher protein intake. I just let farts rip left and right for the most, but when I am in class I need to withhold my ambiguous farting. I sit in the half of the classroom that is less full with seated students. Today I had painful rolling inside my tummy, and tried my best not to let loud ones off. I also sit in class and worry that one of my farts will be too smelly for the entire room to take, and have to clear it out, or have the teacher get annoyed at the "mystery farter".

Today after class I thought of dropping a duece in the mens room at college, but thought better of it and hoped that I could make it home. I sat with my head in my hands the entire way home, thinking that if I were to let even one fart go that I would poop my pants. Thankfully I made it. No accident scene to relive over and over and over, but I will get to replay the loud airy gas that I let loose in the bowl today. I will gladly replay this internally.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger i like cheese said...

I discovered something really horrific after eating way too many red velvet cupcakes on Friday. Way too many meaning, like, 7. I'll spare you the details.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Beehive Hairdresser said...

Cheese! You can admit to your crapping your pants on the subway in Midtown.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home