Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Laughing My Ass Off!!!

I just got out of the mens room. I was in the last stall, number 3. I was zipping up my pants when I heard the door open. The pitter-patter of the footsteps was hurried. I heard the first stall door close. The toilet paper was being pulled and ripped in a rush. I went and washed my hands, while I heard what I thought to be an excessive amount of toilet paper being pulled to use as a seat guard, especially considering that there are plenty of seat guards in each stall. I wondered who was in there. A heard the flush of the toilet.

This usually done when someone is under the impression that they are about to let out a loud fart or disgusting smelling turd, the flush will do two things, first it will make enough noise to overpower most butt sounds, and two, it gives a lesser amount of time for things to stink up a room. I am not a fan of this guise. It usually ends up with water being sprayed on my bottom, to which I am not fond of.

After I dried my hands I walked to the door, opened the door using the paper towel that I had in my hand from drying my hands, went to lean back to toss the paper towel in the garbage can, and then I heard some sounds.

These sounds consisted of a grunt, gasp, and then really really really loud gas. It echoed in the bowl, which in turn echoed into throughout the bathroom, which since I had the door open, echoed throughout the hallway, and in turn echoed to about 5 or 6 cubes away from the hallway entrance. I immediately grinned, and just needed to get back to my desk. I didn’t want anyone to see me laughing to myself, and ask why, for if they did I would have told them the truth, and then they would have lost a little bit of respect for me.

I was most certainly not expecting those sounds to be so loud, and when I first heard it, I thought that sounds like the CIO. I got back to my desk, and saw that the CIO was no in his office. He arrived about 5 minutes later, while I was writing this blog. I am 99% sure it was he who did those jolly things in the bathroom this afternoon.

I’ll also let you know that part of me wishes that someone was passing as I opened the door and heard the grunt, gasp, and gas, this way I could be laughing about it with someone right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home